• Centrally located between Seattle/Tacoma and Portland
• Excellent Transportation Hub with easy access to I-5 North and South and U.S. Hwy 12 East and West
• 45 trucking companies available
• 0.75 Mile from I-5 interchange
• Exceptional Cost Savings - Affordable with Entitlements in place
• Exceptional Tax Savings and Credits
Business Friendly – PRO BUSINESS COUNTY AND STATE
Abundant Area Amenities
Including Centralia-Chehalis Airport, Centralia College, Providence Hospital, Centralia Station and Outlet Mall, Centralia Station, McMenamins Olympic Club, Holiday Inn and other hotels,
Plentiful Labor Pool & Workforce Training
Customized worker training grants available, low labor cost, low cost of living.
Great Corporate Neighbors
Established distribution community including: Michaels Distribution Center, Lowes Distribution Center, Weyerhaeuser, Cardinal Glass, National Frozen Foods, Lineage Logistics, Silver State Armory, Alliance Carpet/Mohawk Industries, Braun NW, Lewis County Forest Products, Fred Meyer Distribution Center, Hampton Affiliates, High Loft Northwest, Scot Industries, NorPlex Inc., Sierra Pacific and Millard Refrigerated Services.